The Salem Athletic Booster Club raises funds to support all 18 athletic teams of Salem High School. We provide funds for…
- Senior Banners for all senior athletes
- Annual Scholarship for one male and one female graduating senior athlete
- Awards, Trophies, and Banquet Meals for all end-of-season team banquets
- Athletic Equipment
- Quaker Sam Fund
- Annual Valentine’s Dinner (February) –February 8th, 2020 6-10pm
- Annual Golf Scramble (June) –
Valentine’s Dinner Ticket Sales: All HOME Boys and Girls Basketball games between December 14th and January 29th! Other ways to order on the poster or information page above.
How else do we raise funds?
- MEMBERSHIP $10 annual membership dues
- $5 annual membership for students and seniors
- $100 Lifetime Membership
- 2019-2020 Membership Form
- Program Ad Sales
- 2019-2020 Program Advertisers
- 2019-2020 Business Program Ad Form
- Personal Ad Sales
- Team Sponsorships
- Football Concessions
- Salem Amvets Post 45 has generously donated a portion of their monthly gaming earnings to the Salem Athletic Booster Club since November 2017. To date, their contributions total over $20,000 to help us support the athletic teams of Salem High School. THANK YOU AMVETS!
- Memorial Donations: Recently, families of both Bruce Capel and Bud Janofa have made memorial donations to the Salem Athletic Booster Club. Both Bruce and Bud were avid Quaker fans and active supporters of the Salem Athletic Booster Club.